If you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies and practices, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Here are the key points and you can also make use of the navigation for quickly accessing your desired piece of information.
Which Personal Information Is Collected At Our Website?
You get to know about this information when you fill our contact form or request a quotation for our products and/or services. In case of any such direct contact, the information we get to collect includes your name, your email address, your phone number, the contents of your sent message and/ or any of the associated attachments. This may also include any other piece of information that you provide us.
In case of account registration, we can require your personal information, such as names, email address, company name, residential address and contact number.
How Is Personal Information Processed?
We make use of the collected information in a number of ways. These can include:
- The maintenance and operating of our website.
- Improvement, personalization and expansion of our website.
- Understanding and analysis of your usage of our website.
- Development and Addition of new products, services, functionalities and features
- Direct and indirect (through our partners) communication with you regarding customer services, provision of new updates and similar information related to the website, promotions and marketing.
- Sending emails
- Finding and preventing scams
When And With Home The Personal Information Is Shared?
We may share your personal information with the ahead-mentioned third parties, under some conditions.
Your personal information can be shared under these conditions:
- Business Transfers: Your personal information can be shared or negotiated during mergers, financing company assets’ sale, acquisition of our complete or partial business to another organization or company.
4. For How Long Is The Personal Information Kept?
Our website follows the standard procedure for the usage of log files. Log files collects information including IP (Internet Protocol) address, Browser Type, ISP (Internet Service Provider), time and date stamps, exit/referring pages and might as well the number of clicks too. None of this information is personally identifiable and the sole purpose is site administration, trend analysis, tracking of the user’s movement and demographic information collection.
Web Beacons And Cookies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We strive to keep you completely aware of all the data protection rights.
As a user, you are entitled to the following factors:
- The Right To Access: You can request the copies of your personal data and can also be charged a little for having this service.
- The Right To Make Rectifications: You can have any of your inaccurate information corrected by us with a request. This goes the same for any of the information that is incomplete and needs to be completed.
- The Right To Have Erasures: If the need arises, you can request the erasure of your personal data from us.
- The Right To Restrict The Processing: Under certain circumstances, you can request us to restrict or terminate the procedure of your personal data processing.
- The Right To Object The Processing: You can object to our processing of your personal data, under particular conditions.
- The Right To Data Transfer: You can ask the transfer of your data to yourself as well as to another organization of your choice.
It takes us as long as a month to respond to any of these requests by you. Please Contact Us if you want to make any request or have any concerns/queries in this regard.
Children’s Protection And Information
We do ensure complete child protection during the usage of the internet. It is highly advised for the parents and guardians to observe, monitor, guide and interact with the online activity of their children.
We do not knowingly collect any of the personal data from children that are under 13. If you believe that the personal identifiable information we get was provided by a child, do reach out to us as soon as possible and we’ll ensure that fact that we remove any of such information from our records.